Im OFFICIALLY going to introduce myself since i CLEARLY DO EVERYTHING BACKWARDS YALL 😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🙃😁🤷🏼‍♀️

So since I've been M.I.A. for a tiny bit, plus I clearly am proudly known for doing most things backwards, upside down, also im so AMAZING I honestly have never ONCE fell DOWN my stairs but clearly going UP THEM IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STORY!🤣😂🤦🏼‍♀️ *now watch me of just jinxed myself and break my neck and every last bone in my body as I will typically prove myself wrong!😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🙃* please just pray for me now 🤦🏼‍♀️ but back to my feathered friends, I'm the PROUD OWNER of 4 AMAZING heritage turkeys, 1 Tom named King Henry VIII, his hens are- Mary Queen of Scots, Elizabeth I, and Catherine de Medici! I'm torn between exactly what my tom actually is due to the fact he was purchased as a 'royal palm' as wasn't all my hens with the exception of Catherine, who is a new jersey buff girl! But as 'the king' is NOW just starting to get colors *he's a year in may* and the fact that his 'black markings' are CLEARLY NOT THAT of a royal palm, nor is the hen which also was SUPPOSED TO BE A ROYAL PALM AS WELL, I'm THINKING someone was clearly confused and I received midget whites instead? Either way, we love them and they love us back! I also have my amazing silkies! I have 13 of those, all named after 'Grey's Anatomy' *husband's idea!🤣😂🤷🏼‍♀️* and I have 1 'smooth/satin' silkie, however you wish to call the breed, 1 LARGE cochin, a 1.5 lbs cochin, a silkie/d'uccle roster *my daughter's baby, nugget or the 'yard nugget' as he's called!* and last but definitely not least, the queen of the whole coop on the chicken side, Sapphire, who is the hubbys pride and joy, she's a sapphire gem, also is the head boss, no one fights with big girl around! Better than ANY GOOSE to keep order! 😂🤣 in fact she has dropped in her egg production, but I could care less if she lays r not! She's the peace keeper, the law, the judge, and she's the jury with the order of things to the point the roosters are scared of her and she is very rarely bred due to being the 'big girl on campus'! I live in North Carolina, we have a rescue put bull, Gunner, which was a EXTREMELY LONG AND DIFFICULT ABUSE CASE! he's the 'guardian of the flock' and for a dog who was ONLY 51 lbs on intake, to live his life chained up for 2 years, u could see every bone in his poor body, with extremely bad allergies, worms, obviously had never known a loving hand, for this dog who officially is 95 lbs *he kicked hungers butt! 🤣😂🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️🤪* after coming into our home, watches over EVERYONE including his feathered friends even tho he's clearly TERRIFIED of them! 😂🤣 bless his heart, he can't stand it when they come near him to check HIM OUT, he prefers to be the 1 checking them out, not the other way round! He is an amazing boy, has never ONCE tried to nor acted like he wanted to hurt any of the birds and will allow the babies that r hatched to lay next to him! He even put his OWN LIFE on the line to protect not JUST the birds, but my 10 year old daughter as well as myself last spring when late at night what I THOUGHT was a opossum, turned out to be a rabid raccoon which he was trying to run down at 10:30 pm, only 1 light on, while the hubby ran to get the gun inside, I heard a growling sound and realized that NOPE NOT A OPOSSUM, THATS A FREAKING COON! 😳😳😳 but by time I realized it was a raccoon, the thing went to ATTACK my daughter, who was standing terrified to move, so I ran as hard as I could to TRY to stop the coon but wasn't fast enough... GUNNER WAS THANK GOD! he NAILED IT just before it ran up her feet and legs! I realized then and there that all the guns r in my house, I gotta help my dog! So I kicked it as hard as I could, so hard I felt like I was kicking the winning FIELD GOAL FOR THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME FOLKS! I kicked it so hard that it flew out of gunner mouth, *THANK GOD* and flew into the fence about 5 foot away! I'm shocked that I didn't accidentally kick out poor gunners teeth I kicked so HARD it left a bruise on my toes and top of my foot! The rabid animal hit that fence, laid down for only a SECOND, just to realize OOPS IMA ATTACK HER NOW TOO! As I stood in between my daughter and that animal, he charged up my legs and I swear that dog lost his ever loving mind! He went after it and ripped it off of my legs I SOME HOW managed to say 'get his business end amber! Before it grabbed gunner again!' So I physically stood on his neck and held it down as the dog was loosing his mind attacking this thing for trying to attack the birds, my daughter, myself! By time the husband was outside with a gun, it was over with! Gunner and I killed it cause I 'tapped danced and river danced ALL OVER that animal cause I couldn't take my foot off his neck!' Funny thing is I do NOT KNOW how to do either dance, however, I feel I NAILED IT that time! 🤣😂🤷🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ the next day, gunner got to the vets to b checked out, booster for his rabies shot, then off my daughter and I had to go to the hospital for OUR SHOTS! since we sent off the animal to the state for testing but they were not able to say if he HAD rabies or not, so everyone is happily utd on all of our shots now including the rabies vaccine! 🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀😂🤣😳🙄 and outside of those pets, I also own horses, Tennessee Walkers r my heart, I've raised pea chicks, I've owned the same peacocks for over 10 years until they finally passed away, I've raised chickens growing up, I've also have raised mallard ducks for about 15-16 years? I've owned just about every type of little bird from a tiny Parakeet all the way up to a big ole blue and yellow macaw! I used to b teased for 'knowing such USELESS INFORMATION about animals!' To which I always respond, it maybe useless to YOU but others find my vast amount of knowledge useful! I have an AMAZING memory and never forget ANYTHING! a wonderful 'trick' that I'm SURE the hubby WISHED I didn't possess along with a few others!🤣😂🤷🏼‍♀️ I clearly LOVE TO TALK, and I've officially finished with my novel! I don't BELIEVE TOO MANY folks have made it this far since it's similar to 'war and peace' vs a fast easy bio! 😂🤣 I also love to joke around and I don't require anyone to joke as I joke myself JUST WONDERFULLY! thanks to those 3 ppl that may of made it to the end! YOUR AWESOME!🤗😁🙃😘🥰😍
I'm glad you're family and animals are OK

Back
Top Bottom