I'm ordering an incubator NOW!

Okay - so my beloved is encouraging me to go ahead and get an incubator! (Gotta love that man!) Where did you purchase the R-Com King Suro 20? I will look for the thread on that - had almost decided to purchase the Brinsea Eco as a starter model....

I'm doing my first hatch in the RCom Suro, and thus far, it has performed absolutely flawlessly. Any mishaps have been minor, and totally due to operator error!

I don't think you'll be disappointed in your choice-- I'm definitely not!

Heads up on this site for the Rcom Suro King. This is where I ordered mine from yesterday. The site says sold out so I called to see how long. I was told they expected their shipment next week and if I reserved one, they would sell it to me for the sale price of $225. I hemmed and hawed because it would be 10-14 days before I received it and I have some eggs to set. I got a call back about 30 minutes later. She said the truck driver had called her and they would be delivered today and she could get it out to me this afternoon (Friday).

When they get the shipment in, the price is going back up. Maybe if any of you who are interested would call you could ask for the sale price today!!
http://www.poultrysupply.com/suro20.html

Website say's in stock for 295.00 now.
hit.gif

Oh, BLAST!!! She said the price was going to go back up when they came in. I guess I was the last one to get it on sale.

I will say that their shipping is high...$40.00. It DOES NOT cost that much to ship. They're making up some cost on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom