I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I still can find NO ONE who is willing to send me their affected feed. I just joined 2 more FB pages for chickens and have sent out requests. So far, no one I can find is concerned about their feed.

I'll keep trying.
People are quick to accuse, but not so quick to get proof. It's almost like they're scared of being proven wrong 🤭

I don't know where I stand on this debate, but I definitely think it has a lot to do with weather, age, etc. SO many variables to consider. I doubt its the feed. But its funny how those who insist it is, won't help here.

I still can find NO ONE who is willing to send me their affected feed. I just joined 2 more FB pages for chickens and have sent out requests. So far, no one I can find is concerned about their feed.

I'll keep trying.
You are a a hero for offering to do this - I doubt you will get any takers so hopefully you can save your money.

can someone in the US explain to one who's not why plain old crime is overlooked in favour of conspiracy theories and weird govt behaviour? We all know food prices have shot up since covid and the invasion of Ukraine, and issues with the food supply chain have been front and centre in media of all sorts. Historically in such circumstances food gets adulterated to make it go further. Animal feed is subject to less checks and interest than human food, so is even more likely to feel the squeeze. And homogenized products, which make it impossible to identify the ingredients on sight, are more obvious candidates for adulteration than recognizable things.

I don't buy commercial feed so I have no flesh in this game and no axe to grind. I just think if a lot of people are complaining about the feed, it is a bit patronizing to suppose they're all idiots, or arrogant to deny their expressed experiences, or lazy to blame social media, or dismissive to label them conspiracy theorists.

can someone in the US explain to one who's not why plain old crime is overlooked in favour of conspiracy theories and weird govt behaviour? We all know food prices have shot up since covid and the invasion of Ukraine, and issues with the food supply chain have been front and centre in media of all sorts. Historically in such circumstances food gets adulterated to make it go further. Animal feed is subject to less checks and interest than human food, so is even more likely to feel the squeeze. And homogenized products, which make it impossible to identify the ingredients on sight, are more obvious candidates for adulteration than recognizable things.

I don't buy commercial feed so I have no flesh in this game and no axe to grind. I just think if a lot of people are complaining about the feed, it is a bit patronizing to suppose they're all idiots, or arrogant to deny their expressed experiences, or lazy to blame social media, or dismissive to label them conspiracy theorists.
I'm not dismissive of the idea that the feed may be altered. It absolutely could be. That's why I am TRYING to get my hands on the "bad" feed to have it analyzed. No one seems to want to help me out, though

But I'm a lil dismissive of the idea that this is all being done deliberately to shut down small scale farmers or price gouge on eggs or to starve people into submission.

Basically trust in institutions (of all types) is at an all time low in the US and conspiracy theories make for good soundbites and spread easily over the internet.
I am always inclined to assume incompetence rather than conspiracy because conspiracy requires the kind of coordinated action that is so very hard to pull off!
I need to factor in crime as an alternative to either conspiracy or incompetence. Crime requires coordinated action too but on a less grand scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom