I'm setting eggs tonight 2/2/12, any hatching buddies out there wanna join me?

love.gif
I just love those turkey poults! They are just so cute when at two days old they start displaying.

Nice little flock you got!

I ended up helping out 1 chick from the shell, so far it is doing well! My count is now 11!!! Here are a few pictures, enjoy!

I'm fuzzy & I know it!

You talkin' to me??? 2 days old & already has attitude!

I really hope this is a female & a splash Ameraucana, can anyone tell if this is a splash? They are black/blue & splash. Thanks!

I ended up helping out 1 chick from the shell, so far it is doing well! My count is now 11!!! Here are a few pictures, enjoy!

I'm fuzzy & I know it!

You talkin' to me??? 2 days old & already has attitude!

I really hope this is a female & a splash Ameraucana, can anyone tell if this is a splash? They are black/blue & splash. Thanks!

Gorgeous babies congrats. Mine are still hatching.

The splash will be the light grey/blue color ones .
Blue will be more a slate color and blk is blk.
There are some blue that you think or blk till they feather in.
They look great and nice pictures!

Just had to help 3 they had not made any progress since yesterday and were dried out and stuck in their shell. They were making a hole in the shell but not able to get unstuck from the membrane. That takes my total up to 14 hatched (3 helped) 2 of the 3 look really good like my other yellow chicks the last one looks white with no pigment. It's still trying to walk and get around who knows at least it has a chance now we'll see how it goes I guess. I have two more pipped in the incubator not sure about the rest though we'll have to wait and see.

Nice looking chicks. Reyvaughn sorry you only got 5 but it is better then none.
LilyD ~ good hatch.

Thank you. I have one that I am concerned with though. All my chicks are either yellow or black except one. That one is completely white like he got bleached. It doesn't have pink eyes so I don't think it's a true albino but between that and the fact that the skin on it's belly is almost translucent I am a little worried about it. it's moving around (a little spraddle legged which I will take care of tomorrow) but still curious and very active. Not sure what to think but I will be watching that one closely.

Back
Top Bottom