I'm setting my 5th batch of eggs today Feb 7th - will hatch February 28th - anyone with me?

bobbieschicks

Chicken Tender
8 Years
Jun 24, 2011
King George, VA
My Coop
My Coop
This is my 5th time of hatching eggs in our Hovabator. What started last summer as a homeschool project has quickly become a full time obsession! HAHA!

Here are my beauties - 8 Welsummers and 8 Ameraucanas. I've got the bator fired up and put them in there a little bit ago. So we will check next Tuesday to see what progress we have.

I'm also setting hopefully tonight as long as the bator does right for the rest of the day!!

I have a mix of eggs, mix breed and EE's.

I see you're about the same :) GOOD LUCK.

I'm also setting hopefully tonight as long as the bator does right for the rest of the day!!

I have a mix of eggs, mix breed and EE's.

I see you're about the same :) GOOD LUCK.

Hey!
welcome-byc.gif

Glad to have the company! Yes - we have a mixed flock. I really love the different colors of eggs - can't wait to have some dark brown ones in my egg carton. :)

I put eggs in tonight and will put 18 others in a HM incubator tomorrow. It IS a school project that I've been literally for YEARS! I made a forum for my class project that will monitor all of the progress the eggs make. I have green, blue, light brown, dark brown(wellsummer/dekalb amberlink) and white from my leghorns. Soooo miiixed! My breens and blues will be half buff cochin~

I set some eggs tonight! I will be putting some more in tomorrow!

I just got my new incubator in today, so I couldn't help but set some eggs in it!

Back
Top Bottom