I'M SO CONFUSED!!!

farrier! :

Oral surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voice of experience here. I cant usually be numbed. my impacted wisdom tooth was broken in half by the denist and only half finally came out. hurt terrible!
I went to a oral surgeon and it was fast and recovery was far less painful too.
The next abscessed one I had I called and paid for the surgeon myself. Well worth the few hundred I spent.

Don't mess with the dentists go for the oral surgeon.

I'm the same and that's what scares me! I have to have anywhere from 5-9 shots of local anesthesia to numb me, I just tolerate it well I guess!​

I went to an oral surgeon and had the choice of going out via general anesthesia or local anesthesia. I chose to be knocked out! I only had two impacted top wisdom teeth and it really was not so bad at all. Your mouth will be sore for a couple days after, but nothing unbearable and they should give you meds for that.

Granted, the lower teeth usually hurt a little more than the top, but the actual recovery is fairly fast. You just can't do anything real physical for about a week. I was fine after two days, but you can bet I used that as an excuse to relax for a whole week! Mind you, I would hate to actually feel them in my mouth, but my experience was a very good one!

Back
Top Bottom