I'm so mad :(

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sheila3935, Oct 1, 2011.

1. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Yesterday at work I dropped a 33lb horse block on my finger smashing it between the block and the metal wearhouse rack. I cant work for 3 days. Luckly its not broken but its splinted to my pinkie finger and wrapped. I have to wearit for 5 days. 3 days off and cant do a thing to my chicken coops. I have soooo much to do to get ready for winter and was looking forward to Sunday and Monday off to get some of this done, now here I sit [​IMG] to top it off its my right hand and I am right handed. Why is it everytime I have something planned something happens? Sorry just had to get it off my chest. Just feeling sorry for myself. I'm not a person who takes sittng doing nothing very well.

2. the Pollo Loco

the Pollo Loco Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2009
    Santa Cruz,CA
    be more careful... [​IMG]

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

Well you have to work while I don't...last night I fell down, a klutz I was, twitched my right ankle, went down on my left knee harder than my right knee on the concrete at my daughter's friend's sidewalk going down on driveway. Talk about painful. Pretty swollen and sore and hobbled all day today. Talk about miserable.

Both of us should sit down for tea and say how miserable we are but lucky to have chicken friends among us!

4. sheila3935

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Sounds good to me Robin. Then we can feel sorry for ourselves together [​IMG] By the way this is my last 2 weeks at Rural King. I'm going across the street to Walmart. They offered me 2.30 more an hour to come there and work. Gotta go where the money is even though I am really gonna miss working in the farm department. I'm thinking of maybe working there part time during chick days unless they get someone who knows about chicks.

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    AWWWWWW! At least you won't have to be challenged for a new job which they can pay you more. If RK can not give you the pay, sorry, gotta move on where there is more money in your pocket!

And I see a win win in both areas, more money in pocket and second temp job on chick days!

6. sheila3935

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    Yeah they told me they would really miss me and I could have my job back anytime I wanted but didnt offer anymore money.Bad thing is I just put my 2 weeks in Thursday then Friday my alarm didnt go off and I was late for work then I get hurt and cant work for 3 days. Crazy how it all happened at once. One of the managers said he was sorry I got hurt but sorrier that I was leaving. Really makes me feel bad. Everyone there is so nice, but in this economy I have to go where there is more money and better benefits. Wish I didnt have to.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by