I'm so sad.

Thank you all for your positive support! I have some images of the eggs.
It was on day 18 of incubation where they died.
20200930_142714.jpg
20200930_142714.jpg
veins.jpg
maybe feet.jpg
head.jpg

So since my eggs turned balut, I decided to crack it open. So It was very sad it died because when I cracked it open it had white fur. And in my country white fur chickens are rare and mostly there are red fur chickens. Here's a image. It was a suprisingly very well developed chicken. It will always be remembered in my head.
IMG_20201001_151417.jpg

If you can get some more eggs from the same parents, you might be able to hatch more chicks with white down (fur).

Well the eggs were brought from a hatchery with random people who probably didnt know the parents, and the parents are probably eaten by some people because when a chicken gets fully grown or is staying alive for a long time I dont know why but the workers slaughter them... And I don't think I should try incubating eggs again because if something like that happens its just gonna be a waste of eggs. So I'm going to buy chickens and if I find random eggs out on the street, I'm going to try incubating them instead of wasting my hens eggs.

So I'm just scared to incubate eggs because my incubator is like.. a cheap designed, made in china incubator so I don't trust my incubator a lot after the failed hatching.

Back
Top Bottom