I'm so sad.

Well the eggs were brought from a hatchery with random people who probably didnt know the parents, and the parents are probably eaten by some people because when a chicken gets fully grown or is staying alive for a long time I dont know why but the workers slaughter them... And I don't think I should try incubating eggs again because if something like that happens its just gonna be a waste of eggs. So I'm going to buy chickens and if I find random eggs out on the street, I'm going to try incubating them instead of wasting my hens eggs.

So I'm just scared to incubate eggs because my incubator is like.. a cheap designed, made in china incubator so I don't trust my incubator a lot after the failed hatching.
If you get a rooster too you can wait for one of your hens to go broody and let her do all the work.

If you get a rooster too you can wait for one of your hens to go broody and let her do all the work.

I tried doing that once but when I got a rooster and a hen the chickens got so much anxiety.
The reason they got anxiety is because the chicken was thinking " Oh no I am going to get killed and eaten help!" But I was not going to eat it. I was just trying to like make it lay a egg. And I'm going to have to get another hen because that hen got so much anxiety it was on the verge of dying so I had to put it back in the village where I got it from.

Back
Top Bottom