I'm somewhat desperate...

Shhh... I already ordered that calendar for my husband.
big_smile.png

Hey....Hope you are feeling a little bit better today. If she likes magazines....Hobby Farms is a cool magazine. They have a website: Hobbyfarmhome.com.....I would like to get it for a year. Good luck
Tink

OK, so far I've ordered her the "**********" plus "***********" and **********.

Whoever suggested the soaps: that is such an excellent idea that I've been doing it for years!
smile.png
They are the perfect stocking stuffer and my wife likes them, BUT... I prefer to see and smell them before buying. I checked the website that was mentioned and the stuff looks good, but like I said, I like to see and smell. Also, it didn't sound promising to get the soap by Christmas. Maybe I'll call her tomorrow and explain the situation and get some goat's milk and oatmeal soap if I can get it in time.

On another subject, here's what I've been working on today for the cover of this year's Christmas card:

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2117260642&size=o

Superimposed across the top is "Corn?, Is that all you want for Christmas?". Note the tree stand and two bunnies.

CW

I've editted this message because she is back online, and on the off-chance she sees this thread, I don't want to ruin the surprise.

Please don't post anymore messages on this thread (at least before Christmas) so as not to bring it back to the top. Thank you for all your help! Merry Christmas!

CW

Last edited:
That is great, I love the picture. The soap you mentioned are wonderful, take it from me southern28 knows how to make soap. She is a very nice lady and I'm sure that she will do all she can to try and get the soap to you by Christmas. Good Luck

What a beautiful photo, im on dialup but when I heard the word "bunny" mentioned I had to have a look.
The white one looks just like Scratchy, my bunny who passed away on Saturday. she has gone to heaven and turned up in your garden!!!
Merry Christmas

Well the cats out of the bag. But he managed to slip it past me till now. Lucky for him the lap top exploded (due to a glass of wine). That was one expensive glass of wine. I have to say I missed this site for weeks but now we're back in business(new lap top). I got the Storey book and I'm anxiously awaiting the magazine. I guess he does still love me after all these years. Did you guys check out our Christmas card. On the front it said "Corn...is that all you want for Christmas" and on the inside it said "Hoping all you wishes come true this holiday." I stole the KFC box idea from one of you guys.

Back
Top Bottom