I'm sure this will get quoted as a stupid question(s)

Quote:
Except Pigeons are too large, at least the one's I know are- we have two but they don't fit in the magical nowhere places that doves appear from... and the homing thing is no good with the number of hawks we have, white pigeons and doves are lunch... yes I like my pigeons, I got them free form cregislist.

Looking at the quail they might be able to be vanished or appeared.

I wonder if there's someone local (to Jax,FL) that I could borrow a white quail from...

lau.gif
WAIT I CAN DO THIS... I JUST NEED A MINUTE TO WIPE THE TEARS FROM MY EYES AND CATCH MY BREATH....

Quote:
ON THE FLIP SIDE IF YOU TRY IT AND IT DOESNT WORK OUT THEY DO TASTE BETTER THAN DOVES OR PIGEONS
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Except Pigeons are too large, at least the one's I know are- we have two but they don't fit in the magical nowhere places that doves appear from... and the homing thing is no good with the number of hawks we have, white pigeons and doves are lunch... yes I like my pigeons, I got them free form cregislist.

I wonder if there's someone local (to Jax,FL) that I could borrow a white quail from...

COME DOWN AND GET A FEW...

Quote:
the pen is like this:

and the doves are filthy with or without bath water.

44847_front_of_aviary_open_area.jpg

44847_chicken_coop_back_door.jpg

44847_chicken_coop_and_chicken_sleeping_area.jpg

there are many changes, the bottom is now sand and decking, there are perching wires (rope) up high for them under cover thye still smash their tails up aginst the wire and play in the mud- they are also too dumb to come in out of the rain...

I just moved the doves to the 3*3*5 pen, its covered on four sides (front, back bottom and top).

Last edited:
Quote:

COME DOWN AND GET A FEW...

COOL, WE GO TO ORLANDO ALL THE TIME, MAYBE I COULD TRY. I ALREADY FEED "BREEDER GAMEBIRD FEED".

Been A Long Time Since I Have Been Around Any Doves But I Would Say They Are Comparable In Size Whereas The Doves Are A Tad More Slender With Heavier Breast Due To Their Flight Characteristics, Quail Are More Plump Overall

Quote:
Doves have more control over how and where they fly. They have a longer profile and are also less squat. I don't know how you'd train a quail, but if you do....

....Make sure to tell me how
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom