Im the next kurt cobain

It's hard to believe its been almost 15 yrs since he died.....I loved Nirvana when I was in highschool(Always Will). It's strange to see kids who are in highschool now that like them. I always thought I was cool cause I had the same Birthday as kurt....LOL. Geesh, What a dork!

i got nirvana on my ipod too! i got Bleach, Nirvana MTV unplugged, Nevermind, and In Utero. My favorites gotta be Nevermind
wink.png

I'm glad I found this! That was awesome Justino! That is my favorite song of theirs....... I also loved how you flipped the bird to everyone
smile.png
I just got Live at Reading on my MP3, and I'm loving it
big_smile.png

HEy Hey! The chickengoesrawr can play some Metallica, and Iron Man!
lau.gif
not bad too bad for a little girl! You all should start a band, and give it a chicken themed name!
gig.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Ok Justino, the old fogey punk is going to school the aspiring young punk.
tongue.png
Nirvana was a lot about the lyrics, and you gotta remember that at the time they developed their sound it was revolutionary and part of a movement. And I have to point out that very simple things can be put together to create something more complex overall.

But yeah, the chords themselves were pretty simple. You sounded good, now you have to sing them for us
wink.png
big_smile.png

i dont think u want him singing XD

In Bloom isn't that hard of a song to sing, its more deep screaming than anything else. I would LOVE to hear Justino sing this.

Quote:
lol just listen to a dying seal, it would sound just like me

Quote:
lol just listen to a dying seal, it would sound just like me

LMAO! No, no one should hear him sing XD He can't sing lol

Back
Top Bottom