I'm tired of being poor!

I think many of us here---are with ya ==if it will make ya feel any better !

I have no $ but know if I did--I would surely be generous and do great things with it!!!
he.gif

thats what I tell the hubby. Just want to be able to pay the bills and have just a little extra just in case. These times were in are real tough, and it doesn't look like its gonna get any better anytime real soon. I guess we'll all just have to bear with it, and try and hang on the best that we can.

Quote:
Ooh, another DR fan! Gotta love the man.

I agree--- check him out- his ideas are great-- old fashioned, simple, kick-butt ways to dig yourself out (this from someone who's now in their own house- debt-free except the house payment!)

Quote:
Cannibal!!!!

Dh's HS did this as a production last year. Modified I am sure. I havent seen the Trey one. That whole story freaks me out

Last edited:
Quote:
You are so right! How easy it is to forget that most of the people in this country are extremely blessed compared to others in this world. Especially since we have never, EVER gone hungry -- even our dogs need to lose weight. Thanks for the reminder, it sure makes that pity party of mine look even more dumb. Sometimes I just need a good
smack.gif
to remind me of how fortunate I really am!

Quote:
It is a VT high school. I guess the senior history class was reading about packard and then found out about the Trey musical. Being seniors and fans of SP they got permission and ran with it

Back
Top Bottom