Imagination Station

Yay! Just PM me your info, and I'll add you to the list :) {The reason I ask for PM is because it's much easier to keep track of than posts and I don't want to miss anyone.}

Last edited:
Good Morning, everyone! It's time to start our first Imagination Assignment!

Here 'tis:
What if there was no color in the world but black, gray, and white?

We'll share our ideas and opinions tomorrow morning, if possible. I know I originally said that we would do a new assignment every day, but I think we should give our brains a little break, so we'll do every other day, instead. Plus, that way we have the whole day to submit our ideas. I've updated the front page with this information.

Have fun!

Here 'tis:

We'll share our ideas and opinions tomorrow morning, if possible. I know I originally said that we would do a new assignment every day, but I think we should give our brains a little break, so we'll do every other day, instead. Plus, that way we have the whole day to submit our ideas. I've updated the front page with this information.

Have fun!
Ook!

Well, nothing much was too different. I had alot of trouble driving through town, but in the country it was fine. The Newspaper was no different. Did you know that a Train derailed last week - sorry, getting off track here. It wasn't too bad except for the pathetic falacy and that I couldn't enjoy my Christmas Cactus. I kept forgetting it was the 2010's and kept thinking it was at least the 1950's.

That was fun!

I kept forgetting it was the 2010's and kept thinking it was at least the 1950's.

That made me laugh out loud. :D It was really hard yesterday evening when I was at a Bible class, but as long as I looked at the teacher's black-and-white shirt and tie, it wasn't so bad, haha.
I think it would be really boring without color.

Here 'tis:

Have fun!
i know you haven't added me yet, but i sent a form so i am just gonna say if thats okay..
lol.png

well, it would pretty much be just like today, cloudy and dull. the lake would be grey and lifeless, and it seems like the day will never end. ( sorry its not very good, my chick died today so I'm a little braindead :p )

Sorry I didn't put this up earlier.

Well I think that everything would look like either the daily newspaper comics(the black and white ones), or one of those bad 50's sit-coms; plus painting would be pretty boring. But on the bright side, people who were colr-blind wouldn't feel like they were being left out of something because nobody could see color!

Back
Top Bottom