imprinting

yes they sure do and once you start you cant stop...

wait you mean do button quail think your the mommy? not really but the do get so they are more and more used to you being around and doing human things around them. I do not believe they ever will become "tame" like a cat or dog can but they surely get used to us.

They stop trying to kill themselves to get away from you after a while
lau.gif

i got mine when they were older. and when ever I come around they always think I have something for them. so they come up running and start pestering me for snacks.

my coturnix and A&M come running for anything I put in the cage, refills on food and water mainly... they they go nuts...

My bobwhites, they would fly to Africa to get away from me any chance they got.

my coturnix and A&M come running for anything I put in the cage, refills on food and water mainly... they they go nuts...

My bobwhites, they would fly to Africa to get away from me any chance they got.

I hope when...if...my chicks hatch they will like me better then my coturnix adults. Tomorrow is lockdown for my coturnix eggs and three days later is lockdown for my bobwhite eggs :) hoping for a ok hatch!

my buttons hatched and thought I wanted to eat them. They hated me. They would boink every time I put my hand in the brooder.

Back
Top Bottom