Pics
In 2020 I will get the back of my head to get some more stuff done and I can do it tomorrow I gotta is a way for you haha was a great way of thinking maybe you were gonna put the dogs out in there so they don’t want them and I don’t know what if I get hit them and I have to them to pick up the dog and then they get hit by the dogs animals or something haha

In 2020 we'll keep the fridge plugged in until John sees about that silly chicken in the bottom of the pecking order and they have absolutely no clue what they wanted Chuck to bring to the house warming party at the same time but I really don't know anything at all about those two cockerels there.

In 2020 we'll keep the fridge plugged in until John sees about that silly chicken in the bottom of the pecking order and they have absolutely no clue what they wanted Chuck to bring to the house warming party at the same time but I really don't know anything at all about those two cockerels there.

:lau:gig:lau

In 2020 I'll see you in a separate container and idk MAYBE the kids are all sorts of weird eggs today or possibly just a little bundle of energy though they all love you bunches but just put it in that box and leave it alone for three days.

:gigThese are TOO funny!!!:lau

:oldIn 2020 I will be a good way of getting it done and I have a good future to our BYC and the best opportunity for a long term relationship to the BYC and to the other side to make sure that we are going through this wonderful process and I am not a threat to our lives and our support to our BYC flock and we will be a good future to work together in a way we have a great deal to do with it too....

THAT'S RIGHT!!!:confused:

In 2020 I'll have been trying out a good thing you have been looking forward and backward and a half the dog food with me out in my head of a kind to be able lay in the end just want you can see them in a week ago but I'm still on my life is not the case for my birthday and then you have been looking forward for more about them and than the rest off like you have any that stuff in a while back on track of time and effort in a week later or tomorrow if they can get it all over my life and my heart attack they don't want me too but it's still available in a week and then you have been looking forward and the way they don't think you are feeding her dogs were are all day long time ago but it's still available and you have to do that are not allowed for the dog and a good thing you have been looking forward for more about them and than you have any other way too long term or partial shade is that stuff out with them for me to come over my face of it all in one with my last week old lady eyes

I think I'm having a stroke. :lau

Back
Top Bottom