Pics
In 2020 I will take a picture with the rest are all my people and my gallows beside my sister in the middle east and the rest are each of you in a bit more difficult times but I think you are the best I could have to do that with you on my own research team but you have a lot more productive work and I can get it out to the next day or so I don't think I need a good day at the same thing as a good day at the end as I am not sure what to say the best medicine ever for me...

This is a hoot!

:lau I’m having way too much fun!!

:eek: Oh no, Lorena!

:lau

In 2020 I will not be able to make it to the meeting tonight...

Sorry whoever I'm having this meeting with. Sorry... Not sorry :tongue

:lau it’s their own fault for planning a meeting on New Year’s Eve anyway!! :tongue:smack

@KDOGG331 :lau:lau:lau I was just telling you about Lorena Bobbitt :lau I need depends NOW

Oh this thread has me laughing so hard I woke my grandkids up :p :lau:gig

:lau:gig:lau

Oh no!!

Oh goody! You've decided that you'll probably keep all the kids!!!:lau

:lau Lucky for them!! Now they better behave and go to school! ;)

She didn't know who she was... Then she read about her

:lau I wasn’t born yet!!!

:cafHave you been hatching horned toads?:pop

That’s her newest bearded dragon. :D

In 2020 I will take a picture with the rest are all my people and my gallows beside my sister in the middle east and the rest are each of you in a bit more difficult times but I think you are the best I could have to do that with you on my own research team but you have a lot more productive work and I can get it out to the next day or so I don't think I need a good day at the same thing as a good day at the end as I am not sure what to say the best medicine ever for me...

:lau:gig:lau This one is hilarious!!!

Apparently you have a sister in the Middle East and a research team??? And we apparently were going through difficult times but now we’re better? :popThank goodness!!! LOL

:lau:gig:lau

In 2020 I’ll get a puppy and I’ll get to go to see them and I’ll be there I’ll probably keep all my kids and I’ll probably get to see you guys soon I love you too.
:lauThere you go "keeping your kids" again! I didn't know not keeping them was even an option!!!:pop

:cafHave you been hatching horned toads?:pop
It's my baby bearded dragon, Groot. He was sick with yellow fungus and rescued by a pet store employee I'm close to. He asked us if we would adopt him. He has toes missing on his left back foot, he only has 2 toes on that foot. We got him and a tank with all the goods through the adoption.

We already have a large female one, we renamed her because I found out how to sex bearded dragons.

Groot is a male so we have a pair :D

IMG_20191231_081145~2.jpg

It's my baby bearded dragon, Groot. He was sick with yellow fungus and rescued by a pet store employee I'm close to. He asked us if we would adopt him. He has toes missing on his left back foot, he only has 2 toes on that foot. We got him and a tank with all the goods through the adoption.

We already have a large female one, we renamed her because I found out how to sex bearded dragons.

Groot is a male so we have a pair :D

View attachment 1991181
I like "Groot", what is the girls name?

Back
Top Bottom