Pics
You and that hatchet :lau
:confused:What can I say? I use it alot on butcher days!:drool
Hopefully it’s just hacking down trees or something and nothing more sinister :lau

That is what you do with a hatchet, right? I don’t even know. :lau :oops:

:lau that and #DeepState!!! :lau
Nope, it's for chopping off heads! :clap

:gigThe #DeepState mention is hilarious to me!!! Especially with the mention of hatchets & gallows!:lau

:confused:What can I say? I use it alot on butcher days!:drool

Nope, it's for chopping off heads! :clap

:gigThe #DeepState mention is hilarious to me!!! Especially with the mention of hatchets & gallows!:lau

:lau :gig :lau it really is hilarious to me!! This whole conversation is!!!

"In 2020 KDOGG331 will get" to see if he could be prevented by a posting on his own website or in a bit more difficult to get a new account for his friends or to the family or friends or family or to the other side to the other day and play with his own flock to help you get to see him and see what I was thinking of ordering a wedding gift from a City that has a plan for the night of my kids were the best medicine I could ever be in a few years back in my mind and my wife is in my life happier and I am so excited about my account.

:oldUmmm, this is more than a little bit of a lot messed up!:lau

"In 2020 KDOGG331 will get" to see if he could be prevented by a posting on his own website or in a bit more difficult to get a new account for his friends or to the family or friends or family or to the other side to the other day and play with his own flock to help you get to see him and see what I was thinking of ordering a wedding gift from a City that has a plan for the night of my kids were the best medicine I could ever be in a few years back in my mind and my wife is in my life happier and I am so excited about my account.

:oldUmmm, this is more than a little bit of a lot messed up!:lau

:lau this one is hilarious!!!

And very very random.

Also totally wrong about my gender and preference in SO’s :lau :oops:

In 2020 I will get back to you on that one and the other day and it was a pleasure meeting you and your family.

I like this one! Very polite:frow.

X2 :love

Back
Top Bottom