Pics
That one tickled me!! :gig:lau
They're just so weird sometimes!

In 2020 I'm gonna hafta stay with the new year and the best of the country and to make a difference in our future and will continue our efforts in iraq and I am not a threat or any of his list or the jumbo American military or any of his list or any other terrorist group in iraq and afghanistan and to make a difference between us as we go to our lives in a good future for our children and our support to our BYC flock.

I mean "REALLY, what is my phone thinking?" It must be listening to the news all day!!!

In 2020 I'll bring some chicken pot pie shells and the shorter the hems are you have to discover the third one is definitely not a silver Leghorn rooster who was saying that the biggest trout does look like a Wyandotte of some kind.

In 2020 I'll have a great deal to do so I don't think I could get my life back on that 1st hatchling but it is a Barred rock cross that you can actually see the pen and just enjoying the other side to make sure that we have to be done with the new year and my life with the rest is the way I did the humidity to the BYC flock!

In 2020 I will have a great day to celebrate my life with the new year and my life and the time we are going through this wonderful family of my family of all the children of our country who will have the best opportunity for the best and the best opportunity to have their families in their homes in a great place to live and have their own families in the middle east to be in a world where the government has been in a world of economic growth in their past years in a great day and they have a lot to say in this world that we have to do it for them to do so we will be in the right direction to get to know what we have done in our lives in the right place to get the right direction and we need a lot to do it now to get to the end and then go back and forth with a new president who will be the next governor in new Hampshire!!!!

Lol, my phone is so dumb!!!

In 2020 I will have a great day to celebrate my life with the new year and my life and the time we are going through this wonderful family of my family of all the children of our country who will have the best opportunity for the best and the best opportunity to have their families in their homes in a great place to live and have their own families in the middle east to be in a world where the government has been in a world of economic growth in their past years in a great day and they have a lot to say in this world that we have to do it for them to do so we will be in the right direction to get to know what we have done in our lives in the right place to get the right direction and we need a lot to do it now to get to the end and then go back and forth with a new president who will be the next governor in new Hampshire!!!!

Lol, my phone is so dumb!!!

:lau

Back
Top Bottom