Pics
In 2020 I will be at the house in a few hours. I wanna have a good night. I love y’all and have y’all come running to me. I will love you and I’ll be sure you can come over and get them and then I can tell y’all I don’t want you going on the road or anything else. I’ll be home by then. The ducks quacking was a great game I had never heard.

When 2020 ends I'll get a chance for a good looking forward without problems with a separate bowl of cereal and I don't know what you are doing well as they can be a bit of the day to be a bit of the week or two before you have a great time in the future development of my favorite things like this stuff in my head.

When 2020 ends up being done I can only imagine what I would think about that. I would have to say that the first picture was the kind one. The only reason y’all don’t want me to get them up there is that they have never seen me before. And maybe it’s just not a very short trip but we are all in a good place.

I could go on and on doing this. I feel sorry for my poor phone, that it has to “listen” to all my boring conversations. :lau

Back
Top Bottom