In loving memory....Sherry Davis

sad.png
I'm so sorry for your loss ,you and your family will be in my prayers. My husband Ben and I lost his mom recently and she was the only family Ben had. We both talked to her every day and he stopped and saw his mom each morning on his way to work . She died unexpectedly at the young age of 56 and just happened to pass the day before Ben's 34th birthday. Life will never be the same for you or my husband but know that you are loved and thought of daily.
With much sympathy,
Portia

My condolences on the loss of your mother...I almost lost my only aunt because of a stroke at the end of Sept, so I know how hard it is to come back from one.
I am appalled at the hospital!! Even though it will not bring your mother back, I would consult a lawyer. Being reminded of their negligence might make this NOT happen to the next person.
Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

We lost my FIL in January. As you well know, life is simply not the same without them. But knowing that your loved one is now safe, comfortable, and without worry should come as some comfort to you. Find comfort in family and friends at this difficult time.

Back
Top Bottom