In loving memory....Sherry Davis

((((Hugs))) to you and your family on this sad day. Friends from afar wish you comfort and support through the days ahead.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My heart goes out to you. I lost my mother to a sudden pulmonary embolism, a few days after a car accident. She was 72 years young.
I miss her so very much, and not a day goes by that I don't think of her. She passed three years ago.

Take care of yourself, allow yourself all the time you need to grieve. The loss of a close family member is painful. Talk out your feelings to everyone who will listen, share your grief, and don't listen to anyone who tells you to get over it or put up a strong front.

The love you and your mother shared will never die, it will always be in your heart.

My deepest sympathies...

I really am so sorry, for your loss. I am appalled by the hospital's care of your mother, being a healthcare worker this angers me and i apologize for her treatment. This should not have happened and there is no excuse for it. Please take care of yourself and please know we are here for you. God bless you and your family now at this time.

I am so sorry, My prayers and condolences are with you. Do what my grandma always says "Go ahead and cry if it makes you feel better". I know how hard it is to loose someone that you love.
Kristyne
Edited to add: No one minds you posting here. Isnt that what we are here for, to listen and provide support? Go ahead and lean on us.

Last edited:
Losing ones mom is a horrible experience. I am so sorry. Mom's been gone now 6 years and I still really miss her. I pray you find peace and have wonderful memories. While I was grieving my mom I read every single Janette Oke book. Precious stories to get lost in and be blessed by. Hugs..Pam

My deepest condolences. Time does heal all wounds, even if it takes eternity.
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom