In Memory of Zebra

GirlsHuntToo

Professional Chicken Chaser
Jul 18, 2023
The Keystone State
Today I went to get the cooler from selling eggs and found my beloved Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock hen, Zebra, squished! 😭😭😭 People don't even bother to slow down, let alone tell me they hit my chicken and apologize! 😭 That breaks my heart! 💔 I loved her, she was my second favorite chicken, she was so sweet! It really upsets me when people don't bother to slow down.
That's the third chicken hit in the same spot! 😢

So I beg everyone that drives to SLOW DOWN! It could save a animal, or persons life, and save someone a lot of grief! 😭

:hugsI'm sorry to hear about Zebra, how upsetting.

It may be time to start working on fencing that keeps the hens out of harm's way since this is the 3rd loss.

Today I went to get the cooler from selling eggs and found my beloved Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock hen, Zebra, squished! 😭😭😭 People don't even bother to slow down, let alone tell me they hit my chicken and apologize! 😭 That breaks my heart! 💔 I loved her, she was my second favorite chicken, she was so sweet! It really upsets me when people don't bother to slow down.
That's the third chicken hit in the same spot! 😢

So I beg everyone that drives to SLOW DOWN! It could save a animal, or persons life, and save someone a lot of grief! 😭

Back
Top Bottom