In need of a duck

Zoehenning

In the Brooder
Aug 29, 2018
Hi, my name is Zoe and I just made an account on here because I'm constantly coming to this site for advice and help and now I'm in need of a Mallard duck. I had two mallards, bonnie and Clyde, and unfortunately a raccoon got a hold of Clyde the other night in their pin and hes no longer with us. I'm very worried now for bonnie being all alone, she doesn't do well with it, shes very social. So we tried looking into getting some more mallard ducklings but with it starting to get colder out I don't think they'd make it, even with bonnie there.
So if anyone knows someone willing to help bonnie out by giving her a new friend, male or female, that would make my year. I just don't want her being alone all the time, shes only about 3 months too, tons of energy. Just wanna see her play happy.
We did fix the pin up better than before so hopefully it keeps the other animals out.
Thank you for you're time.

BYC and Ducks.jpg

Enjoy Backyard chickens! I hope you find some ducks

Hi, my name is Zoe and I just made an account on here because I'm constantly coming to this site for advice and help and now I'm in need of a Mallard duck. I had two mallards, bonnie and Clyde, and unfortunately a raccoon got a hold of Clyde the other night in their pin and hes no longer with us. I'm very worried now for bonnie being all alone, she doesn't do well with it, shes very social. So we tried looking into getting some more mallard ducklings but with it starting to get colder out I don't think they'd make it, even with bonnie there.
So if anyone knows someone willing to help bonnie out by giving her a new friend, male or female, that would make my year. I just don't want her being alone all the time, shes only about 3 months too, tons of energy. Just wanna see her play happy.
We did fix the pin up better than before so hopefully it keeps the other animals out.
Thank you for you're time.
Are you near middle GA by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom