In need of...calibration...accurate settings???

WhiteCollarWeezy

Positive Chick
Premium Feather Member
Sep 13, 2022
Central Arkansas
So this incubator has been giving me fits since the first time I plugged it in. I ordered it in December last year, from Walmart.com. Per Walmart's description it is a SHANNA 12 egg with temperature display and LED. I have misplaced the instructions and this thing has settings such as....AL...AH...CA...Hd...HU...LS......HS!
I have researched these settings on the internet and I am unable to find the exact info I need. I have another incubator that is indentical to this one, Except that in the top left hand corner it has the letters HHD in red. And it works like a dream and is around the same age, if not older. Please folks if there is anyone that has experience with these incubators please HELP...I am using it to incubate "button Quail" and maybe a few Coturnix. Help would be so much appreciated....ty ty ty
incprob.jpg

So this incubator has been giving me fits since the first time I plugged it in. I ordered it in December last year, from Walmart.com. Per Walmart's description it is a SHANNA 12 egg with temperature display and LED. I have misplaced the instructions and this thing has settings such as....AL...AH...CA...Hd...HU...LS......HS!
I have researched these settings on the internet and I am unable to find the exact info I need. I have another incubator that is indentical to this one, Except that in the top left hand corner it has the letters HHD in red. And it works like a dream and is around the same age, if not older. Please folks if there is anyone that has experience with these incubators please HELP...I am using it to incubate "button Quail" and maybe a few Coturnix. Help would be so much appreciated....ty ty ty
View attachment 3681726
The codes sound like landcodes to me :)...

However found you this from another incubator
There it states:
AH = alarm high temp
AL = alarm low temp
CA = calebrating temperature sensor reading
HS= high temp limit
LS= low temp limit..

Might be it! And maybe Hu and Hd are from humidity?

Back
Top Bottom