In search for a new rabbit.

MysteryChicken

Preserving Gamefowl, 1 Variety At a Time🇮🇳🇺🇸
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
May 31, 2018
Tawas City, Michigan
My sister's hotot bunny died today. It was a stray that we took in, & it was my sister's birthday bunny.

If you, or know anyone who breeds rabbits, & willing to give us, or sell us one for a reasonable price, please PM me. I'll give address in the PM.

We're located in Michigan.

She's very sad about it.

I suggest you search out a Hotot Bunny if you want as pet. (they are known to be good pets :thumbsup ) I can come across plenty of rabbits,,, here in Chicago area. But not necessarily Hotots.
Long Long Long ago, I did come across a rabbit, Not sure of breed,,, but was regular common rabbit color. The BANDIT bit me. :mad:

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:highfive:

I suggest you search out a Hotot Bunny if you want as pet. (they are known to be good pets :thumbsup ) I can come across plenty of rabbits,,, here in Chicago area. But not necessarily Hotots.
Long Long Long ago, I did come across a rabbit, Not sure of breed,,, but was regular common rabbit color. The BANDIT bit me. :mad:

WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:highfive:
I'm not really sure where to start searching. There's someone at TSC that breeds Lion Heads for show, but that is like the only rabbit breeder I know. I don't know if they breed Hotots.

Here lately I've been seeing free rabbits on Craigslist but Im not in your area. They don't seem to stay on there long though so keep your eyes peeled. Rural King sells rabbits if you have on within distance.

Here lately I've been seeing free rabbits on Craigslist but Im not in your area. They don't seem to stay on there long though so keep your eyes peeled. Rural King sells rabbits if you have on within distance.
I don't think we have a Rural King, but I can search in the maps of Michigan.

All the rural king stores are not in my distance.

My sister's hotot bunny died today. It was a stray that we took in, & it was my sister's birthday bunny.

If you, or know anyone who breeds rabbits, & willing to give us, or sell us one for a reasonable price, please PM me. I'll give address in the PM.

We're located in Michigan.

She's very sad about it.

If your sister received the bunny as a present for her birthday, maybe you can check with the person who gave it to her. They may remember where they got it, and you can check whether that source has any available now.

The American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA) has a page where you can search for breeders of purebred rabbits.
https://arba.net/find-a-breeder-2/

You can look on craigslist, or see if the local feed store has a bulletin board that people post ads on, or ask the feed store if they can recommend anyone who breeds rabbits.

You can search online for a breed club for any particular breed you are interested in, then see if they have a list of breeders.

I don't know, & I think shipping a rabbit would stressful on them.
I think rabbits can be shipped about the same way as dogs and cats (kennel on an airplane), but not the same as day-old baby chicks (Post Office, no food or water needed).

Yes, I'm sure it would be stressful for the rabbit.

I would also be nervous of buying a rabbit without seeing it first, unless I knew and trusted the person it was coming from.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom