In search of a serama chick/small breed chick in Eastern PA

chloemae

Songster
10 Years
Apr 17, 2014
PA
Hi Everyone,
I had 2 serama chicks hatch last week and one died suddenly this Saturday afternoon. I am so worried about my surviving chick (it is doing very well and seems to think I am Momma but my heart worries about loneliness for the chick :)). I have no broody momma hens so am wondering if anyone close happens to have young serama chicks for sale? I will even consider a showgirl as I have 2 of these and they were (as chicks) on the tiny side and still are as adults. Thank you everyone :). Right now, in the interim, myself and a mirror and small stuffed animal are stand in mommas for the little one :).

My local TSC has a large minimum, 6 :(. I thought of that too :). Thank you, I am up to any suggestions :).

You could go there and ask if they can let you buy one for the health of your other chick?:confused:
I have gotten 2 chicks from tsc before, I told the I had more chicks of the same age at home, I did, but if it come down to lying about the number of chicks you have at home then I would lie, I just don’t like to see chicks so lonely

You could go there and ask if they can let you buy one for the health of your other chick?:confused:
I have gotten 2 chicks from tsc before, I told the I had more chicks of the same age at home, I did, but if it come down to lying about the number of chicks you have at home then I would lie, I just don’t like to see chicks so lonely
I will try that because the worst they can say is no I presume :). They have always been stern about the minimum which I understand. Thank you, you are right, it never hurts to try ;)

Wow, that is awesome!!! I just checked our locations via Google and we are over 5.5 hours away, one way (which is hard because I work 7 days/week as a nurse to travel that far). Would you consider shipping (I would be interested in the girl(s)). Thank you :)

Wow, that is awesome!!! I just checked our locations via Google and we are over 5.5 hours away, one way (which is hard because I work 7 days/week as a nurse to travel that far). Would you consider shipping (I would be interested in the girl(s)). Thank you :)
I can only do local pickup I'm sorry :(

Back
Top Bottom