In the emergency of a natural disaster where do you move your chickens?

Pics
Aloha kakahiaka Aussies, Just saw this thread but you have all been in my thoughts and prayers the last few days- especially HUDSON and family! Praying for favorable winds, rain, safety and well being for you all. So sorry for all of the tragedy and drama folks. Stay well and PLEASE keep us posted as best you can. Me ke aloha, L.

How's it going now @Butterscotchbitesfinger ? The dust has all but cleared here inland, leaving behind an artic breeze. For anyone following along, the dust was so thick inland, and the smoke on the coast, that the weather radars were picking it up as rain clouds. Here's a satellite image of NSW
FB_IMG_1573586370683.jpg

Aloha kakahiaka Aussies, Just saw this thread but you have all been in my thoughts and prayers the last few days- especially HUDSON and family! Praying for favorable winds, rain, safety and well being for you all. So sorry for all of the tragedy and drama folks. Stay well and PLEASE keep us posted as best you can. Me ke aloha, L.
Yep. The fire I’m most concerned about has been bumped down to watch and act. It is out of 30k radios of me. The only issue with the southerly winds is they push the fire into one long wall. Anyway. Today is a new day and said to be less hot. It’s only going to get about 25 C

How's it going now @Butterscotchbitesfinger ? The dust has all but cleared here inland, leaving behind an artic breeze. For anyone following along, the dust was so thick inland, and the smoke on the coast, that the weather radars were picking it up as rain clouds. Here's a satellite image of NSWView attachment 1957750
The satellite couldn’t track my dad’s car throughout the smoke on the navigation system. Ligit you couldn’t see over 10 meters in front of u.

How's it going now @Butterscotchbitesfinger ? The dust has all but cleared here inland, leaving behind an artic breeze. For anyone following along, the dust was so thick inland, and the smoke on the coast, that the weather radars were picking it up as rain clouds. Here's a satellite image of NSWView attachment 1957750
That dust was terrible, it was here for hours, then all of a sudden, like a click of your fingers, it was gone,

Yep. The fire I’m most concerned about has been bumped down to watch and act. It is out of 30k radios of me. The only issue with the southerly winds is they push the fire into one long wall. Anyway. Today is a new day and said to be less hot. It’s only going to get about 25 C
Let’s hope this new day is a better day. Fingers crossed it allows the fire fighters to get them all out.

Back
Top Bottom