IN THE MIDDLE OF ASSISTING PLEASE HELP

3:
B43884E1-8E3B-4C83-B99B-571DED169E8A.jpeg

What are your thermometers saying? I see veins too, which is odd.
Some look fully developed and one looks like the aircell has receded and is ready to pip. The ones in the last post do look dead.
I'm going to guess that there are hot and cold spots in your incubator and also that your thermometers and thermostat are low by a few degrees, if they are all reading 99.5.
Can you put them back in until someone else has advice? I'm wondering if bumping the temp a few degrees and waiting a couple of days might help?

Some look fully developed and one looks like the aircell has receded and is ready to pip. The ones in the last post do look dead.
Yeah, which one do you think is ready to pip?
I'm going to guess that there are hot and cold spots in your incubator and also that your thermometers and thermostat are low by a few degrees, if they are all reading 99.5.
Can you put them back in until someone else has advice? I'm wondering if bumping the temp a few degrees and waiting a couple of days might help?
That’s disappointing:(. It is also an old incubator....
They’re all back in, but I think I’ll take out the two dead ones.
Ok, by how much do you think?

You can do what I just did with two of mine. You can open the air cel end and check for signs of life. If no sign of life, proceed with eggtopsy. With mine, both made it to day 26 (peacock), but were upside down and did not pip.

You can do what I just did with two of mine. You can open the air cel end and check for signs of life. If no sign of life, proceed with eggtopsy. With mine, both made it to day 26 (peacock), but were upside down and did not pip.
Ok, I think I will with some of them. It wouldn’t cause them any harm if they are still alive, right?

Back
Top Bottom