in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

Looks like bike wheels on a truck. That is a bent rim waiting to happen the way I drive.
Not a problem. That one isn't actually meant to haul anything or get muddy or go off of well paved roads; it's just supposed to look pretty, and it does that very well.

It does, however, need a ladder for access, since the door is so high.

:)

This one is much more practical:

Last edited:
Looks like bike wheels on a truck. That is a bent rim waiting to happen the way I drive.
Yeah, if it was mine I'd definitely be putting new wheels on ASAP! But look at that exhaust... :love
Not a problem. That one isn't actually meant to haul anything or get muddy or go off of well paved roads; it's just supposed to look pretty, and it does that very well. It does, however, need a ladder for access, since the door is so high. :) This one is much more practical:
Hahaha yes! Needs a ladder for sure. And that one would be perfect for winter! Could get anywhere in that.

Not a problem. That one isn't actually meant to haul anything or get muddy or go off of well paved roads; it's just supposed to look pretty, and it does that very well.

It does, however, need a ladder for access, since the door is so high.

:)
It actually looks like its got steps on it. Other than those rims it looks like a very capable truck. Those are at least 35 inch tire an still have plenty of clearance.

Last Saturday I went to a B-day party in the city. On the way home I spotted my neighbor broke down in the middle of the road in his truck.

Neighbors truck.

So I spun around, going threw a ditch in the proses an used my truck to shove him off the road in to a gas station parking lot. I then loaded his garbage out of his truck in to mine a took it off for him. Something I noticed when came back an helped him fix it was the amount of "show" trucks in an out of that store. The tires on some of these trucks cost more than my whole truck. One has 40 inch Interco Boggers that he had worn off on the highway. Tires so close to the fenders it would rip them off if he tried to cross even a tiny ditch. Truck was spotless. Very pretty truck but I want a truck I can use.

Ok, now I'm flashing back to this little exchange at the end of the movie Cars:

Sarge: [at Sarge's SUV Boot Camp] A-TEN HUT! Kiss the pavement GOODBYE, gentlemen! When I'm finished with you, you'll have mud in places you didn't know you HAD.
SUV: Yo! I've never been off road!
Sarge: Well, THAT'S gonna change RIGHT now! ABOUT FACE! Drop and give me twenty miles! Go, Go, GO!

SUV: Aw, MAN. Now I've got DIRT in my rims!

@Bunnylady
lau.gif

101_0028.jpg

I had a Chevy truck like this back in the 80's! It almost ripped my arm off because I didn't know not to put my arm back wards to make a turn in a truck that has ...no...power steering! I hit just a tiny, I tell you, just a tiny bit of the curb..and whip! That wheel jerked back and almost took my arm off. No fun. Cute truck, needed power steering. Did I learn a lesson? You bet.
tongue.png
I've never ever turned my wrist upright ...backwards...to turn any vehicle...since.

Back
Top Bottom