in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

191517.jpg

About 18 years ago, I had a boss who ran a food business. It was a four-story factory for the production of all kinds of salads and hot dishes for shops.
Unfortunately, the boss worked inefficiently, liked to go to bars too often, spent a lot of money on travel, beautiful cars, women, and so on. and as a result got into large bank and other debts.
It ended up that his property passed to the bank, and small things - to other creditors, whom he also managed to owe.
Since then, I have got a lot of different and strange rubbish, half-disassembled meat grinders, for which I then bought spare parts in the services so that I could work with them, and so on.
Today I took apart a box in the kitchen for putting green tomatoes in it (summer is short here, in autumn there are a lot of green tomatoes, it is customary to hide them in a dark place where they lie and ripen, turning red. These ripened tomatoes are sourer than those that have ripened in the sun in summer, but quite suitable for making tomatoes for meat dishes, as well as an ingredient in borscht (soup with beets, cabbage and tomatoes) and so on.
But the story is not entirely about this, but about something else, I found this artifact, inherited from this former boss. To be honest, I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone have any idea what this thing is and where and what it could be used for? Here is it:
Фото3544.jpg

Фото3545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom