in this random rambling thread we post random pictures

FB_IMG_1678115145406.jpg

Until spring comes and snow is everywhere here, I decided to start things so as not to put them off for the summer. I had several pipes, I decided to start conducting water to the geese, so as not to walk every time with a hose. There is water distribution in the barn where goats, chickens and guinea fowls live, so this winter I brought a pipe out from there. This wooden structure near the door serves as a fence so that the goats, leaving the barn, do not come out into my garden and eat my apple trees.
Фото3657.jpg

Usually, special fasteners are used for pipes, but I didn’t have them, I didn’t go to the store for them, and I just put the pipes on a beam and tied them with ropes. I decided to use everything I have so as not to buy too much. I got these swivel corners-pipes from my late grandfather. They lay with me for 30 years, and last week came in handy. My father once bought an inch pipe, and I bought polypropylene. The 3/4 inch elbow and faucet are taken from an old water system that we once had at home and was replaced with a new one during the renovation. I raised the pipe a little up so that when I walk through this gate, it would not hit me on the head.
Фото3656.jpg

This barn serves as a slaughterhouse, so I decided to put a small shower in here so that I could wash my hands and meat. An ancient goat skin hangs on the wall, from the time when I didn't know how to work the skins at all. It dried up and I decided to leave it myself, I don’t know why. Perhaps it would be worth making a rug out of it, but it has dried up so much and has become so hard and rough that it is hardly possible. There is an old log nearby - I was just too lazy to remove it, it was taken from the barn during repairs. In the summer I will cut it for firewood.
Фото3659.jpg

From the slaughterhouse, I had enough pipe to hang it outside towards the greenhouse. Now I will have to buy more pipes, because they are all gone. Next, I want to run water into the greenhouse where the geese now live, and then further outside, where they walk in the summer. Well, then I will pull the pipes further in the direction where the ducks live.
Фото3663.jpg

Here is the greenhouse. Literally 2 or 3 meters of pipe was not enough for me to enter there. Now I have to go to the city to the store.
Фото3664.jpg

Until spring comes and snow is everywhere here, I decided to start things so as not to put them off for the summer. I had several pipes, I decided to start conducting water to the geese, so as not to walk every time with a hose. There is water distribution in the barn where goats, chickens and guinea fowls live, so this winter I brought a pipe out from there. This wooden structure near the door serves as a fence so that the goats, leaving the barn, do not come out into my garden and eat my apple trees.
View attachment 3437637
Usually, special fasteners are used for pipes, but I didn’t have them, I didn’t go to the store for them, and I just put the pipes on a beam and tied them with ropes. I decided to use everything I have so as not to buy too much. I got these swivel corners-pipes from my late grandfather. They lay with me for 30 years, and last week came in handy. My father once bought an inch pipe, and I bought polypropylene. The 3/4 inch elbow and faucet are taken from an old water system that we once had at home and was replaced with a new one during the renovation. I raised the pipe a little up so that when I walk through this gate, it would not hit me on the head.
View attachment 3437646
This barn serves as a slaughterhouse, so I decided to put a small shower in here so that I could wash my hands and meat. An ancient goat skin hangs on the wall, from the time when I didn't know how to work the skins at all. It dried up and I decided to leave it myself, I don’t know why. Perhaps it would be worth making a rug out of it, but it has dried up so much and has become so hard and rough that it is hardly possible. There is an old log nearby - I was just too lazy to remove it, it was taken from the barn during repairs. In the summer I will cut it for firewood.
View attachment 3437649
From the slaughterhouse, I had enough pipe to hang it outside towards the greenhouse. Now I will have to buy more pipes, because they are all gone. Next, I want to run water into the greenhouse where the geese now live, and then further outside, where they walk in the summer. Well, then I will pull the pipes further in the direction where the ducks live.
View attachment 3437652
Here is the greenhouse. Literally 2 or 3 meters of pipe was not enough for me to enter there. Now I have to go to the city to the store.
View attachment 3437653
When will spring come? Today is first day of spring..but..so many of us are still getting snow, not a lot here, but still cold at night too.

Back
Top Bottom