In which MJ gets all her baking done! Success! Thanks Guys!

Quote:
too funny! i need new cookie sheets desperately. i've had mine for 15 yrs!

Quote:
heck yes you can! i only have one dishpan full. i did dishes as i went, but of course now i'm running out of steam.

the bacon smells sooooo goooooood!
th.gif

Sooooooooo.....what time did you say my clan should be there for supper? You will definetly need more help eating all that. I know you don't want a ton of leftovers.
big_smile.png
Seriously wonderwoman you are totally awsome. Maybe you should start giving cooking lessons.

I baked a cake and decorated it with butterflies for my daughters first birthday. Holy Moley time sure does fly.and we are going out to dinner. Guess that makes me a lazy butt.
smile.png
Oh and I took her shopping.

Quote:
drop by anytime on a Friday, it's always Breakfast for Dinner.
smile.png

I baked a cake and decorated it with butterflies for my daughters first birthday.

wow! where are pics of that! now who's Wonder Woman?
bow.gif

Rhett&SarahsMom :

Oh and the grocery store didnt have any of those "packets" of yeast. So I had to buy a bottle of active dry yeast. I got some baking to do! I dont want the yeasties to go bad before I get to use em all!

those stay for significantly longer in the freezer btw​

Quote:
those stay for significantly longer in the freezer btw

Good to know.

Here's the recipe for the cookies I made today. Simple Choc Pixies( I think some people call them "crackles"?

Preheat oven to 300

2 cups flour
2tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cp butter
4 squares unsweetened choc
2 cups sugar
4 eggs

Melt choc and butter. Mix everything together.
Chill for a half hour(I had the sough in the fridge overnight)
Roll into balls, then roll in powered sugar.
Bake on a GREASED cookie sheet for 18 to 20 minutes

I loved these growing up.

I plan on making soft molasses cookies next week.
smile.png

My mares loved them. I am wondering if Rhett will even try one.
roll.png

Quote:
have hubby look aaround for an old wood cook stove. hook up a chimney as you would for indoors only make it nice and tall.
this way you have an oven and a cook surface large enough to cook and bake with.
I have one set up outside for summer canning , especially when veggies come in beofre harvest time.
works excellently.

Back
Top Bottom