They will come that’s early but just wait. Mine last one finally hatched yest of day 23….
Thanks! The chick is still doing well it’s running around great! Still can’t see any pips but it is still only day 20. I have 6 eggs left in there so I’m hoping for the best. Don’t want the little fellow to be an only child haha.

Any exciting news? How many made a happy entrance to the world, pip-pip-pipping along? 🐔
Hello! Unfortunately only one hatched, I’m not sure what happened with the rest but we got one. I ordered a few online the day I found out they didn’t make it and they’re doing great. They got along very well. They’re around 7/8 weeks now. I actually had an unfortunate event today my golden retriever decided to eat one of my chickens and injured one of them. But other than that everything’s great! Their coop is on the way. It’s being shipped. So soon they’ll be out of my garage.

Can anybody help me pls
I dont know what too do I have two eggs in incubator and it is day 26
I candled them and I think I can see movement but it is hard as they have taken up all of the egg .
I did float test and they bobbed just above the water
What do I do pls help

Can anybody help me pls
I dont know what too do I have two eggs in incubator and it is day 26
I candled them and I think I can see movement but it is hard as they have taken up all of the egg .
I did float test and they bobbed just above the water
What do I do pls help
Hi,
Did you candle through the top airsac?
Something I've found reliable for eggs past 23 days is if the contents move when you tilt the egg it is rotten, handle with care! Do this while candling through the top airsac

Hello! Unfortunately only one hatched, I’m not sure what happened with the rest but we got one. I ordered a few online the day I found out they didn’t make it and they’re doing great. They got along very well. They’re around 7/8 weeks now. I actually had an unfortunate event today my golden retriever decided to eat one of my chickens and injured one of them. But other than that everything’s great! Their coop is on the way. It’s being shipped. So soon they’ll be out of my garage.
Lots of drama there, but thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom