spcmoken

Songster
May 26, 2019
Hello,
Im the proud owner of a hybrid chinese x canada goose (whom i hot from a farm as a egg & have confirmed to be legal). After a LOOOONG search and wait i am finally getting some Canada Goose eggs from a legal breeder. Now, with all the effort & $ i have put into finding these guys, i am nervous about hatch rates! Im looking for advice on what incubators you all have used, for hatching goose eggs, and your results/hatch rates??! I would TRULY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK and ADVICE! Our Hybrid Pet Goose PRETTY BIRD was my first and he was the only fertile egg out of the 2 i purchased from that little farm/homestead back then... I call it luck lol. Anyway, im rambling here... Im just so excited for him to have some friends😍 Here are 2 pics of me & my Silly Goose❤

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-034203.png
    Screenshot_20210403-034203.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20210403-034512.png
    Screenshot_20210403-034512.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 46
Hello,
Im the proud owner of a hybrid chinese x canada goose (whom i hot from a farm as a egg & have confirmed to be legal). After a LOOOONG search and wait i am finally getting some Canada Goose eggs from a legal breeder. Now, with all the effort & $ i have put into finding these guys, i am nervous about hatch rates! Im looking for advice on what incubators you all have used, for hatching goose eggs, and your results/hatch rates??! I would TRULY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK and ADVICE! Our Hybrid Pet Goose PRETTY BIRD was my first and he was the only fertile egg out of the 2 i purchased from that little farm/homestead back then... I call it luck lol. Anyway, im rambling here... Im just so excited for him to have some friends😍 Here are 2 pics of me & my Silly Goose❤
Are you selling? I am interested. 954-240-1224

Hello,
Hello, I'm wondering if you could share with me the name of the farm you bought your Canadian Goose egg from? Did they give you paperwork to prove it was domestic?
Thank you, Robin

Hello, I'm wondering if you could share with me the name of the farm you bought your Canadian Goose egg from? Did they give you paperwork to prove it was domestic?
Thank you, Robin
I posted a thread titled ( I FOUND LEGAL CANADA GOOSE BREEDERS IN THE USA) where I shared info from a few breeders I found this year! They may have more for sale this coming season! Hope this helps :)

Hello,
I thought it was illegal to have canadian geese? Please explain.

Back
Top Bottom