Incubating Coturnix Quail Eggs

If you did your part up to this point, and your eggs were fertile, you'll have chicks.....If something went wrong its too late to worry bout it now..... No wiggle'n is not a problem.... THe best thing you can do is lock them down, bump up your humidity and dont open the bator for any reason.... no candling, no float testing..... lock them down and get your brooder ready for chicks..... Good luck and post pix in three or four days......

Quail chicks are finally coming we have 19 out of 30 so far
1f604.png

I have some oak trees that i have cut and ground up the stumps can i use the shavings from the oak trees in my chicken coop.is it safe,thank you

So I am on day 14. Do I wait to see pips or movement to remove the eggs from their rails and do lockdown or just proceed in removing the eggs from the rails and put them on a towel on the bottom of the incubator now, increase humidity, and wait 3 days? So confused but excited at the same time...Feel like a teenager all over again...

Stan

On day 14 i put shelving rubber mat in my incubator.quail cant fall through but everything else does less mess.then i go in lock down humidity running 55.when hatching starts i bump my humidity up to 60 -70.put a sponge in incubator if you have vents line the sponge up with vents i use a childs med.syringe to add warm water through the hole onto the sponge then close vents.the only time i open the bator is when my quail are completely dryed and fluffed out to move to brooder.i just successfully hated 19 out of 22 quail eggs....Good Luck

I have a homemade incubator out of an old fridge. 2 shelves. The first one is prefect temp. But the bottom shelf is ab 98.8. is this to low?

Back
Top Bottom