Incubating duck eggs..

AshleyNicole06

Crowing
6 Years
Nov 19, 2017
Iowa
I cannot get my incubator to set right. It's getting to almost 70% humidity and if I go to dump water out it's going down to almost 40%
Any tips??
I just went to check and it was at almost 70%, so I dumped some more water out and I'll see what it is in the morning.
Thank you.

I cannot get my incubator to set right. It's getting to almost 70% humidity and if I go to dump water out it's going down to almost 40%
Any tips??
I just went to check and it was at almost 70%, so I dumped some more water out and I'll see what it is in the morning.
Thank you.
what are you putting water in? Its the surface area of the water that matters with humidity. The more spread out the water is, the higher the humidity. If you're having a hard time, Id play around with different sized dishes/glasses to put the water in.
What day are the eggs on?

what are you putting water in? Its the surface area of the water that matters with humidity. The more spread out the water is, the higher the humidity. If you're having a hard time, Id play around with different sized dishes/glasses to put the water in.
What day are the eggs on?
Yes, there's water. I'm not sure on days.. I did candle them today.

Back
Top Bottom