Incubating in my bra

The eggs have arrived, safe and sound! I've selected two of them that appear the easiest to candle. The two "chosen ones" have already started their adventure at the base of the twin peaks. So begins day 0 of this bodacious bracapade! Now I just need to avoid body slams and being too rambunctious myself. Speaking of which, do you guys think it's necessary to turn the eggs, what with how much people change position throughout the day?
Good luck nutter!

Day 14 today and he’s still alive!!!
Going into lockdown tomorrow!! Yay!!!
No pics because we actually don’t see anything except the air cell and some still visible veins...
Si excited !!
I may have missed it, but just what is planned for lockdown? shifting to a Brooder/hatcher?
or...a Girdle?
Black Leather?
Straight Jacket? :gig

Last edited:
The eggs have arrived, safe and sound! I've selected two of them that appear the easiest to candle. The two "chosen ones" have already started their adventure at the base of the twin peaks. So begins day 0 of this bodacious bracapade! Now I just need to avoid body slams and being too rambunctious myself. Speaking of which, do you guys think it's necessary to turn the eggs, what with how much people change position throughout the day?
I'm rooting for you and your two little eggs (quail's I suppose?)! What an adventure :fl

Back
Top Bottom