Incubating in my bra

Hmmm but that’s just heated no? Cheese doesn’t need to be cooked so it can’t be “raw” that’s like saying bread is raw toast 😂🤣
Anyway, like I was sayin', cheese is the fruit of the farm. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, cheese-kabobs, cheese creole, cheese gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple cheese.......

Anyway, like I was sayin', cheese is the fruit of the farm. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, cheese-kabobs, cheese creole, cheese gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple cheese.......
:eek: I’ve never heard of some of these ways hahah

lemon cheese, coconut cheese, pepper cheese, cheese soup, cheese stew, cheese salad, cheese and potatoes, cheese burger, cheese sandwich. That- that's about it."

Back
Top Bottom