Incubating in my bra

Just tell your parents its for the science fair šŸ˜‰. Trust me your dad will be all gun ho about it. At least my dad always was about science fairs. One year I tested the theory that soda will rot your teeth. My dad got me Hydrochloric Acid to use. I used my baby teeth and tried it in water as the control, soda and acid. The tooth was fine in the soda and water but the acid disolved it in 3 days. My teacher though asked "uhh where did you get the acid?" My answer was "my dads a chemist" but really he got it from the pickle line at the steel mill.
LOL!!!
Wow, that's so funny. I really want to try it...but I don't think I'll be able to until spring.
That's my problem right now. I'd scramble that sucker before the week was out. Hopefully I can get some of those free quail eggs next month.
Lol! I know. I'm in karate class, that poor little eggy would get punched or something and stain my white uniform. :gig
That would be embarrassing :lol:

LOL!!!
Wow, that's so funny. I really want to try it...but I don't think I'll be able to until spring.

Lol! I know. I'm in karate class, that poor little eggy would get punched or something and stain my white uniform. :gig
I have the same problems with TaeKwonDo class Iā€™m afraid the bouncing would scramble them and if i get kicked in the chest itā€™s all over. I really donā€™t want to explain that I was trying to hatch an egg in my bra. They already think Iā€™m a little crazy lol.

Just tell your parents its for the science fair šŸ˜‰. Trust me your dad will be all gun ho about it. At least my dad always was about science fairs. One year I tested the theory that soda will rot your teeth. My dad got me Hydrochloric Acid to use. I used my baby teeth and tried it in water as the control, soda and acid. The tooth was fine in the soda and water but the acid disolved it in 3 days. My teacher though asked "uhh where did you get the acid?" My answer was "my dads a chemist" but really he got it from the pickle line at the steel mill.
i think my parents would know if i even had teh sceince fair or not ;)
especially now

LOL!!!

yikes šŸ˜¬

That would definitely be obvious. If someone could pull that off I wanna know how big of a bra they wear.
we were talking about taking shots of raw eggs :rolleyes:

Hi guys!
So because of lockdown here I donā€™t have anything else to do than...incubating an egg in my bra šŸ˜†
I tried this spring, but all the eggs I tried with were infertile. Now, I know it is fertilized!
Itā€™s a quail egg, I got my first blue one so I wanted to incubate it just for fun. I do have an incubator, but itā€™s just an experiment I want to do during lockdown/quarantine.
The egg is there for now almost 48h.Should hatch on January 24th-25th.
Will keep you guys updated! I candle it to see if heā€™s alive Sunday! Yay!!
Pictures of the babies!!!

Hi guys!
So because of lockdown here I donā€™t have anything else to do than...incubating an egg in my bra šŸ˜†
I tried this spring, but all the eggs I tried with were infertile. Now, I know it is fertilized!
Itā€™s a quail egg, I got my first blue one so I wanted to incubate it just for fun. I do have an incubator, but itā€™s just an experiment I want to do during lockdown/quarantine.
The egg is there for now almost 48h.Should hatch on January 24th-25th.
Will keep you guys updated! I candle it to see if heā€™s alive Sunday! Yay!!
Pictures of the babies!!!

I have the same problems with TaeKwonDo class Iā€™m afraid the bouncing would scramble them and if i get kicked in the chest itā€™s all over. I really donā€™t want to explain that I was trying to hatch an egg in my bra. They already think Iā€™m a little crazy lol.
Lol! Yes, exactly šŸ˜‚
You must be flat chested.

That would definitely be obvious. If someone could pull that off I wanna know how big of a bra they wear.
Haha! Not too flat, but I wear a lot of fitted-type sweaters and they show through that. šŸ˜‚
I tried šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Emu eggs?!?! Yeah, I don't think anyone could pull that off. And for 60+ days? šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom