Incubating in my bra

85ca19fcbe86a50cbf4dffb3a3c2da50.jpg

If any one wants to see a successful hatching incubated on a person, check out "A Chick Called Albert" youtube channel. He designed a cup to hold a single egg and successfully hatched the baby. No boobs so he kept the egg secured just below his sternum. It can be done and I for one support the effort to hatch in the bra.
I don't think it is legit. He skipped from a very early stage to hatch day! It was in an incubator, or died. He took extras and incubated them which he stated in the video, so if his didn't make it I'm sure he just claimed that one of his incubator incubated eggs hatched in his cup thing.

I don't think it is legit. He skipped from a very early stage to hatch day! It was in an incubator, or died. He took extras and incubated them which he stated in the video, so if his didn't make it I'm sure he just claimed that one of his incubator incubated eggs hatched in his cup thing.
He did one where he hatched quail eggs under a chicken by protecting them with little metal eggs. Not sure I buy that either.

Back
Top Bottom