Incubating in my bra

Why the heck is it a pic of a cow
1611007523598.png

Crap if there's that many of you nuts trying to do this maybe I should try too.
If any one wants to see a successful hatching incubated on a person, check out "A Chick Called Albert" youtube channel. He designed a cup to hold a single egg and successfully hatched the baby. No boobs so he kept the egg secured just below his sternum. It can be done and I for one support the effort to hatch in the bra.

If any one wants to see a successful hatching incubated on a person, check out "A Chick Called Albert" youtube channel. He designed a cup to hold a single egg and successfully hatched the baby. No boobs so he kept the egg secured just below his sternum. It can be done and I for one support the effort to hatch in the bra.
I think that was already posted here a few times

I need to pull all of the posts like this up

I had a whole elaborate plan for how I was going to do it back Christmas but it got put off. I was going to wrap the egg in a thin layer of breathable fabric. Walk really gently. Wear extra layers use hot hands for supplemental heat if needed and check the temp several times a day. But well it got put off. Maybe next Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom