Incubating in my bra

First I will say if I offended anyone with my silliness I apologize. I am a person that can be very serious, or somewhat serious, or a little bit serious when the situation calls for it. At least I think I can and am. However, I am also one that does not take myself "too" serious. I like to laugh and have fun. Life slings enough seriousness at us all on its own. I never intended to harm, insult, or make anyone feel uncomfortable. I again, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. However, I am even more sorry "for" you if you live your life that uptight, because to me it would feel really suffocating. But, hey, it is your life and you are who you are just like I am who I am. Yea, yea, to each his own. It also comes to mind that no one is making anyone read the thread, or any post within the thread. At least I did not notice some big guy at the door hog tying people and throwing them in.
Haha, don't mind Odd. She's a bit, well, odd. She wasn't trying to hurt your feelings I guarantee it.

Haha, don't mind Odd. She's a bit, well, odd. She wasn't trying to hurt your feelings I guarantee it.
My feelings do not hurt that easy I can promise you that. I was serious about what I said, though! 🤣 I was just on another thread and I noticed where you posted and the happy rooster making mad faces at your posts!! :lau I am sorry if I caused that, too!!

My feelings do not hurt that easy I can promise you that. I was serious about what I said, though! 🤣 I was just on another thread and I noticed where you posted and the happy rooster making mad faces at your posts!! :lau I am sorry if I caused that, too!!
No you didn't cause that. It's just what Happy does. :gig

No you didn't cause that. It's just what Happy does. :gig
Happy not so Happy!! :confused: Well, maybe this latest egg will hatch and that will make everyone happy for real! That would be neat if it did. And, I will just sit in the corner and keep my silly ramblings to meself. :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom