Incubating in my bra

Just wanted to add because I forgot to put it in my earlier post: This is in no way your fault, I just wanted you to know for future experience. I really hope your incubator ventures go good for you! Don't beat yourself up. :hugs
100% Her fault. She knew she was taking a huge risk the second she put the egg in her bra.

ah ok so 164 pages later its a bust. Sorry to hear but after people saying all previous body hatching videos were fake I started having my doubts too, especialy since I measured my skin temperature and it came out as 36.5-37 deg C which is up to 1 degree too cold. I know I am quite skinny but can it be that our bodies are just too cold?
We are 3 deg C colder than chickens so it will be harder for a person to try.
Can we conclude it isn't possible then?
We did have development before the chick passed so I wouldnt jump to that conclusion without further testing. Anything yet @TheAlrightyGina ?

100% Her fault. She knew she was taking a huge risk the second she put the egg in her bra.
Maybe so if you look at it that way. However, if you do look at it that way then maybe every woman who decides to have a baby and loses it is at fault since all pregnancies are risky. There are women that decide to get pregnant even when they know their own pregnancy is even a higher risk than normal. Then, there is the fact that no one knows if the egg would have hatched in an incubator or under its own mom for that matter. So, depends on how you look at it, I think.

Maybe so if you look at it that way. However, if you do look at it that way then maybe every woman who decides to have a baby and loses it is at fault since all pregnancies are risky. There are women that decide to get pregnant even when they know their own pregnancy is even a higher risk than normal. Then, there is the fact that no one knows if the egg would have hatched in an incubator or under its own mom for that matter. So, depends on how you look at it, I think.
I think @Kiki was being facetious but as you put it, it is all in how you look at it. Emojis help but if you have the wrong mindset to start off with you will still read it as offensive because you are looking to be offended. You usually find what you are looking for.

Hold your horses... I'm not talking about humans and pregnancies.
Don't try and put words in my mouth.

I've been watching your thread since the beginning and decided to try this myself with a chicken egg I will be going on day four later this evening. Can't see anything yet as it's an olive egg so too dark. I'm waiting to candle on day 7/8 can't wait 😁🤞
Hey all, I just wanted to let anyone who is attempting to do this that I've been able to keep the temp in my bracubator pretty consistently between 99.5/99.9 usually 99.7 by making a heat reflector with tinfoil and tape and placing a thin ankle sock between the reclector and bra(I know it sounds weird). 🤞Hope it works.

I believe what Kiki meant was that she (OP) tried something that she knew came with the possibility that it wouldn’t work. Broody hens are natural, pregnant women are natural. Incubators (or.. boobs :rolleyes: ) are "tweaking" with nature in a way. Idk if ANY of that made sense, but... As with anything, it came with risks. Natural occurrences are things that just happen, and no one but Mother Nature is to blame. And freak accidents or in this case “experimenting” comes with human error. I don’t think it was meant to offend anyone. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom