Incubating in my bra

When a plane almost hits something it's called a near hit. When a rocket like what just happened with space ex crashing instead of landing it is called progress. Science is based on theory and that theory is tested several times before it is proven fact. We learn from our mistakes and make something better. Even in an incubator you do not have 100% success.
Yes. There’s just not enough data to say yet. Though I would say we’ve proven it isn’t practical. But I don’t think any of us are doing this to be practical if we were we would have just put the eggs in an incubator.

I know people who have done it the eggs that spent a few days in an incubator first and have had a fairly decent hatch rate. Just not anyone who has done it start to finish in bra. There are so many different factors going into this experiment. And they all very wildly from person to person and even where they live and time of year they try. The quality of the eggs, the particular persons normal body temp, temp is also affected by weather and even the difference in air conditioning at work vs. home. Then we get on to humidity which also varies wildly from person to person and is also influenced by outside factors. How much skin is in contact with the egg. And activity level which seems to be one of the biggest factors.
The only way to prove for certain would either be A. Someone succeeds or B. Having literally a million people do it.

Yes. There’s just not enough data to say yet. Though I would say we’ve proven it isn’t practical. But I don’t think any of us are doing this to be practical if we were we would have just put the eggs in an incubator.

I know people who have done it the eggs that spent a few days in an incubator first and have had a fairly decent hatch rate. Just not anyone who has done it start to finish in bra. There are so many different factors going into this experiment. And they all very wildly from person to person and even where they live and time of year they try. The quality of the eggs, the particular persons normal body temp, temp is also affected by weather and even the difference in air conditioning at work vs. home. Then we get on to humidity which also varies wildly from person to person and is also influenced by outside factors. How much skin is in contact with the egg. And activity level which seems to be one of the biggest factors.
The only way to prove for certain would either be A. Someone succeeds or B. Having literally a million people do it.
Based on your arguement we should never let eggs hatch naturally and only hatch by bird which is just as flawed. We have proven by science that hatching eggs via an incubator is more successful than that. This is nor to prove a more successful hatch rate but rather to prove it can be done

Based on your arguement we should never let eggs hatch naturally and only hatch by bird which is just as flawed. We have proven by science that hatching eggs via an incubator is more successful than that. This is nor to prove a more successful hatch rate but rather to prove it can be done
Just too make it clear I’m not saying that we shouldn’t try. That’s not what I’m trying to say at all. And I’m sorry if it came across that way.
What I’m saying is there are many factors that go into whether or not it works. Theoretically it is possible. And it’s a great experiment. I actually plan on trying it another day when I have time. To be clear I think that IT IS possible under just the right conditions but that they will be difficult (But not impossible) to achieve and most of us don’t have either the time or the ability to achieve them. In short I believe someone with the right experience dedication and enough time could do it. But most people don’t and that is understandable I’m including myself in that group. This was actually directed towards the people saying it’s a fruitless endeavor. Because a grand total of 8 people have failed at it. Maybe one of us will succeed and actually come up with a formula for this that works one day.

Last edited:
Hey, great minds think alike! That's exactly what I did! Except no tape. I just did coils of foil to either side of my eggs and ran them through my insulator/sweat absorbing material (washcloth)
Hey all, I just wanted to let anyone who is attempting to do this that I've been able to keep the temp in my bracubator pretty consistently between 99.5/99.9 usually 99.7 by making a heat reflector with tinfoil and tape and placing a thin ankle sock between the reclector and bra(I know it sounds weird). 🤞Hope it works.
Hey all, I just candle and I believe we have development 😀
20210206_075721.jpg
20210206_074445.jpg

You know you want to try it, Saff. 😂
I sent a message asking how this was going a few weeks ago... maybe it wasn’t the same person... I told my husband and was cracking up - we were imagining me doing that and someone bumping into me... “you smooshed my child!!!!” 😖😫😤🤣 I really think it’s hilarious bc I secretly want to do it having no kids of my own 🙁 3 step kids

Back
Top Bottom