Incubating in my bra

Update now going into day twelve and my little peep is still very much alive. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture this time as it's difficult for me to get a good view let alone a pic, It's an olive egg after all.
😔My eyes must of deceived me because today I candled and didn't see any movement and air cell was way too small. I cracked open the egg to find very early embryo death between days 2-4 is what I'm assuming. Maybe if I do it again I will choose a lighter coloured egg to see propely.

:frow@Jennys fluffbutts how are you and your little olive egg doing?
😔My eyes must of deceived me because today I candled and didn't see any movement and air cell was way too small. I cracked open the egg to find very early embryo death between days 2-4 is what I'm assuming. Maybe if I do it again I will choose a lighter coloured egg to see propely.

I am definitely trying again, I just can't immediately because of gardening...gotta get them veggies going and it would be too hard to stay still enough.

Do we want to start a new thread when we do another attempt @Jennys fluffbutts or do we want to resurrect this one? Either way I'll PM you when I'm ready to get started again.
That reminds me, I gotta dig my green house out and start my veggies as well. Sounds good to me. I think we should probably start a new one so that people don't have to dig through pages to find it.

Back
Top Bottom