Incubating Lavender Ameraucanas Dry Hatch or No?

Pics
Wow! The left one is very yellow!💛 Love these babies!

Yup...... Well over the past 10 days, I have collected 4 LA eggs from one of my pullets who just started laying. I do not know if they are even fertile but I will check. I loaded them and 13 Crested Cream Legbar eggs in the incubator this morning. Counting down.......I can stop at any time.....really, I can.............
reload.jpg

Yup...... Well over the past 10 days, I have collected 4 LA eggs from one of my pullets who just started laying. I do not know if they are even fertile but I will check. I loaded them and 13 Crested Cream Legbar eggs in the incubator this morning. Counting down.......I can stop at any time.....really, I can.............
View attachment 2273731
Sure you can😉Lol Just like the rest of us keep stopping🤣

Morning Day Spa at Aunties😜 This is my friends sick girl Misty who can’t walk still☹️ She really enjoyed her epsom salt soak though! You could tell she was relaxed and started taking deep breaths🥰 Even started dipping her head in.

Attachments

• 8ADB67A9-C163-414A-AE38-45E4FA394A7A.jpeg
    8ADB67A9-C163-414A-AE38-45E4FA394A7A.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 3
View attachment 2273731
Woohoo! Keep us posted!!

Frankie update! Now 5 and half weeks old, had her feathers tested for gender at IQ bird testing and she is a girl! Yay. 😀She is a plain white chicken, but honestly my favorite, even though she is not an ameraucana! My silver laced orpington is a pullet too! So happy, I did not really want to have to rehome them if they were roos!
Two of my silkie boys went to their new home, a breeder who wanted some new blood lines in his flock, kept one silkie roo, so I can get some silkie babies next Spring!
All is well, no more hatching for me for this year anyway. Integrating the different aged chicks is a challenge and time consuming!❤️
18677BA9-A1B5-4C77-9F3A-F114EBEFB045.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom