Incubating Lavender Ameraucanas Dry Hatch or No?

Those babies🤗🥰 Love these pics! Your big Lavs really have beards don’t they! Mine are baldies there!
The beard grew over time, but they had big cheeks when they were born. They have been going through a molt, no eggs or crowing yet, as I anxiously wait lol! We have a four-day weekend this week because it was supposed to be our county fair. So I’m going to take the weekend to finish up all my projects out in the coop before it gets too cold! Think I’m gonna get some Wheaton‘s and Isabels in the spring! Along with more self blue of course! But hopefully I’ll be able to hatch my own self blue in the spring.

That’s right, I’m Self Blue and I might be a Roo🤡🐓🐓😳 Charlotte!!!!😫 What do you guys think??? The peacomb is very different from Eloise’s....

Attachments

• A842FD98-ADFB-4371-B31E-62F900A2733A.png
    A842FD98-ADFB-4371-B31E-62F900A2733A.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Hi Shellybob!
How have you been? Your birds have gotten so big! Can you post better photos with a good close-up of the comb and also the saddle area on both your beautiful birds?🥰
Have you hatched any more babies?
So good Jmns! How bout you? It’s so hard to get good pics...but, here is one with them together other day... I will get more tomorrow... They look so much alike except for the peacomb😱...Charlottes on the right. Miss chatting with you all!

Attachments

• 878777D3-FD3C-4027-924D-090BEF7F3F8B.jpeg
    878777D3-FD3C-4027-924D-090BEF7F3F8B.jpeg
    381.9 KB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom