Fordfunnyfarm

Chirping
Mar 21, 2021
Utah
I am thinking about starting an online class for incubating eggs. My idea is to prove a list of required items. And the base of the class using a nurture right 360. As I think it’s a great intro machine and not to costly. Then I will have online zoom meeting or something similar that goes over picking/storing eggs and setting in the incubator. I want to cover different methods (ie dry hatching, none rotating). Each step of the way I’ll have videos and instructions. And always be available to help with problems. I haven’t really worked out the kinks with it all and I know there’s YouTube but some people just like to have the support. I wish I did originally as I wasted so much in eggs. Any ideas how I could Improve this idea? Thanks for the help

I am thinking about starting an online class for incubating eggs. My idea is to prove a list of required items. And the base of the class using a nurture right 360. As I think it’s a great intro machine and not to costly. Then I will have online zoom meeting or something similar that goes over picking/storing eggs and setting in the incubator. I want to cover different methods (ie dry hatching, none rotating). Each step of the way I’ll have videos and instructions. And always be available to help with problems. I haven’t really worked out the kinks with it all and I know there’s YouTube but some people just like to have the support. I wish I did originally as I wasted so much in eggs. Any ideas how I could Improve this idea? Thanks for the help
Great idea!
You should make bullets so you don't forget to say all that you want.

You can link the zoom meeting on this site, but I would do it a few hours in advance.

Back
Top Bottom