INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice! I hope to use metal on my next coop/breeder/grow out building. Depends on pricing at the time. Again... that's very nice!  :clap

We had the metal left over from the sheep sheds, and I saved it, knowing that I would build something or other in the future. Turned into a chicken coop! We have 2 of the sheep sheds, the other is in a different pen.

What can I do for these two hens? And anyone know what breed they are?

probably red sex link, For vet care get some vertericyn if possible, and keep them seperated. Don't bandage it. If it gets infected, put some nesporin WITHOUT painkiller on the wound. (painkiller is toxic)
X2

probably red sex link, For vet care get some vertericyn if possible, and keep them seperated. Don't bandage it. If it gets infected, put some nesporin WITHOUT painkiller on the wound. (painkiller is toxic)

I thought they were Red Sex Links. Thanks for the confirmation. We use vetricyn all the time for sheep. I think I'll use the vetricyn gel. Sprays on, but goopy. I'll seperate those two from the rest. Once there's blood, the other chickens won't stop pecking it, right?

Quote: YES seperate!!!! they will kill those hens if you don't.
Great that you have vetirycyn!
thumbsup.gif
it almost saved one of my hens who a dog ripped her entire side off.... she was almost healed... when the dog broke in somehow and killed her!!!
barnie.gif

I was SO mad!!!
somad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom